1. Shows signs of advanced age, as do many who can afford to go to this event.
2. Lost his new prescription sunglasses months ago, so uses glasses that are one or two prescriptions old. They give a roundy 60s hippie spin to the picture.
3. Ultra-loud Hawaiian shirt speaks of unfashionable fashion sense, or lack thereof.
4. “Twilight Zone” alien on boxers destroys both hippie and Hawaiian themes, creating an ironic/commercial/post modern/chic/sell-out/anti-panache pastiche.
5. Has to pose with taxidermy specimen because most humans keep a ten-foot pole length perimeter around him.
After this photo was taken, an Australian woman standing nearby asked if I would take her picture with the ex-animal. This was the result: