The person who plays Master Nashwan on screen and on the Web has let me know of an incredible insult. The Quackometer website gives my Nashwan site five quacks!
Five lousy quacks! What does it take to achieve a full ten-quacker rating? Let’s review. The Master Nashwan site includes:
- A stupid 2012 doomsday prediction
- A grinning guru
- Delusional use of quantum physics
- A miraculous shroud image
- A map of Atlantis
- Yogic stupefaction
- A miracle healing product for sale
- Vague, meaningless crap
- Requests for mindless obedience
- Requests for undeserved love
- A whole frickin’ guru movie
The Quackometer is broken. GIVE ME MY QUACKS, DAMMIT! Look at this guy and tell me I don’t deserve ten quacks. I dare you. Click on the picture, love him, and hate Quackometer.